Sicamous Eagles Junior B Hockey Club
Main Camp in Armstrong, BC
September 13-14-15, 2021
Our Main Camp will run on September 13-15, 2021 in Armstrong, BC. Because the Chiller and Ice are not ready at the Sicamous & District Rec Centre, we will be hosting our Main Camp at the Nor-Val Centre in Armstrong, BC.
Are you an elite hockey player looking to begin your junior hockey development?
Each year our main camp presents an exciting opportunity for skilled players, aged 16-20, to work for a spot on the team. The carding of our players usually begins after the first couple exhibition games are completed. However, not just anyone gets the chance to pull on an Eagles jersey. We look for the right mix of players, who we feel possess that rare ability to transcend not only their game to a higher level, but also to those around them. Every season starts anew and in order to continue progressing and improving, all players, new or returning should expect to challenge or be challenged for a position with the Sicamous Eagles for the upcoming 2021/2022 season.
Attendance at Main Camp is generally reserved for players who have successfully completed Prospects Camp and have been asked to stay for Main Camp and all returning Sicamous Eagles players. Main Camp may include Eagles Alumni who are now playing or trying out for Jr A teams.
If you have been specifically invited to Main Camp by Sicamous Eagles Management please do the following:
Download and print our Prospects Camp Registration Form, fill it out and email or fax it in to us.
You can use Visa, MasterCard or E-Transfer (email@example.com) for payment.
Camp cost is $225 per player and $225 per goaltender (Max. 4 goalies).
Payment must accompany registration form.
GM – Sicamous Eagles
2021 Main Camp Protocols
(may be updated daily as the PHO changes)
– Register at the Eagles Nest on Sunday Sep. 12 at 2 pm. The Eagles Nest is located in the back parking lot of the Sicamous arena.
– There will be a table set up where you can check in, find out what team you are on and be assigned a jersey.
– Players will check in at this table.
– Please maintain social distancing if there is a line.
– If you cannot register on Sunday please send a text to GM Ron Sleeman at 250-392-0041
– Player Bus to Armstrong leaves at 5:30 am from the Eagles Nest each day of camp
Camp Protocols at Nor-Val Centre
– No one may enter the facility if they are feeling unwell in any way.
– Players may enter the arena up to 30 minutes prior to the start of their ice time.
– Masks must be worn by players/coaches at all times when not on or walking to the playing surface.
– Players/Coaches who are traveling from the dressing room to the playing surface do not need to wear a mask.
– Time in dressing room is limited to 30 minutes prior to and 30 minutes after assigned practice and game times.
– A maximum of 50 spectators inside Nor-Val Centre MUST be maintained at all times.
– All spectators MUST provide proof of receiving their first Covid vaccine shot upon entering facility.
– All spectators MUST wear masks at all times.
– All spectators MUST be parents or direct family of a player currently on the ice. Please enter the facility just before their ice time and exit the facility when their ice time has completed.
– Social distancing MUST be maintained inside building at all times in all areas.
– PLAYERS MUST BRING THEIR OWN WATER BOTTLE.
– Bring your own sweat towel.
– No spitting anywhere in the arena.
2021 Main Camp Schedule
Player Sign-in: Sunday, September 12 @ 2:00 pm at the Eagles Nest
Bus to Nor-Val Centre leaves at 5:30 am from the Eagles Nest each morning
Sunday, September 12, 2021
2:00 pm – Player Sign-in @ The Eagles Nest
Monday, September 13, 2021
7:00 – 8:00 am – Red Team Practice
8:15 – 9:15 am – Black Team Practice
9:30 am – Meet Coaching Staff
10:30 – 12:30 pm – Red vs Black Game
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
7:00 – 8:00 am – Black Team Practice
8:15 – 9:15 am – Red Team Practice
10:30 – 12:30 pm – Red vs Black Game
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
7:00 – 9:00 am – Red VS Black Game
10:30 – 12:30 pm – Red VS Black Game
If you have to leave early let the coaching staff know.
If you get injured please let our staff know as soon as possible.
See you at the rink!