The Sicamous Eagles JR A Hockey Club is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Coach for the 2023/2024 KIJHL Season.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the game, that is motivated to develop with a hard working personality. It would be excellent to have previous coaching experience and/or to have playing experience at a high level.
Job Requirements (Including but not limited to):
- Assist the Head Coach / General Manager with delivering all aspects of our Hockey Program.
- Mentor players and provide guidance as the Resident Advisor.
- Work with players on and off ice on skill development.
- Review, Cut, Prepare game video for one-on-one review and group video sessions.
- Assist with minor hockey development programs.
- Assist with the scouting and recruitment of players.
- Serve as a role model for all through ethical and professional conduct.
Apply by emailing your resume with references to GM / Head Coach Nick Deschenes at firstname.lastname@example.org.